Monday 11 November 2013

What's this all about: I think they should?

I think they should consider my ideas.

I have a lot of ideas. A lot of them are excellent. A lot of them I discuss with people and that's where they end. What I have decided to do is to share my ideas more widely by writing them down and provoking some thought so they can be viewed more widely and maybe one day implemented.

All of my blogs will start with "I think they should ..." because I think they should do a lot of things differently to how "they" currently do them. Most of my topics relate to Australian politics as that's where I live, but hopefully will be broadly applicable.

I don't believe in copyright or patents, so no need to ask permission to distribute more widely. It is for these reasons that none of my blogs will be referenced. Its such an onerous task to credit somebody with an idea that probably wasn't truly original, so I'm not bothering.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment